OUR 2022/2023 SCHOOL SESSION IS CURRENTLY FILLED. Please contact us by email (preferred method) for more info and to place your child on our waiting list. Or you may download the forms here. (once filled out please email to the preschool)
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us to schedule a visit or observation; as these are available by appointment only. (We are currently not allowing any visits due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions)
If you are interested in enrolling your child and becoming a part of the Small World experience, we urge you to contact us at email@example.com.
- Age-appropriate concepts and curriculum
- Stimulating, structured, teacher-directed learning environment with reputable Preschool through Junior Kindergarten readiness program
- Creative learning through the use of Music, Arts & Crafts, Science, Culture, Play, and Social Interaction skills
- Highly qualified and loving staff with many years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field
- Full, Half, and Extended Day Sessions
- Toddler (2 years of age) thru under 7 years of age (Preschool/Junior Kindergarten)
- Reasonable tuition format
- We accept Child Care Connection, Preschool Open Doors, First to Work, and Hualalai Ohana Foundation Scholarship Assistance
- LIMITED FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- We are pleased to announce that we are once again a collaborator school with the Kamehameha Schools PAUAHI KEIKI SCHOLARS PROGRAM continuing with the 2022-23 academic school year. Deadline to apply is December 1st. Please check their website for further information.