SPACES FOR THE FALL 2018 SCHOOL YEAR ARE CURRENTLY FILLED; however we suggest calling us to place your child on our wait list. Visits and Observations for the upcoming 2018-2019 academic school year are available by appointment only.
- Age-appropriate concepts and curriculum
- Stimulating, structured, teacher-directed learning environment with reputable Preschool through Junior Kindergarten readiness program
- Creative learning through the use of Music, Arts & Crafts, Science, Culture, Play, and Social Interaction skills
- Highly qualified and loving staff with many years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field
- Full, Half, and Extended Day Sessions
- Toddler (2 years of age) thru under 7 years of age (Preschool/Junior Kindergarten)
- Reasonable tuition format
- We accept Child Care Connection, Preschool Open Doors, First to Work, and Hualalai Ohana Foundation Scholarship Assistance
- LIMITED FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- We are pleased to announce that we are once again a collaborator school with the Kamehameha Schools PAUAHI KEIKI SCHOLARS PROGRAM beginning with the Fall 2018 academic school year.
Please check their website for further information.