LIMITED SPACES FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL NOW AVAILABLE!!
Contact us to schedule a visit or observation; as these are available by appointment only.
If you are interested in enrolling your child and becoming a part of the Small World experience, we urge you to contact us through our link below.
- Age-appropriate concepts and curriculum
- Stimulating, structured, teacher-directed learning environment with reputable Preschool through Junior Kindergarten readiness program
- Creative learning through the use of Music, Arts & Crafts, Science, Culture, Play, and Social Interaction skills
- Highly qualified and loving staff with many years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field
- Full, Half, and Extended Day Sessions
- Toddler (2 years of age) thru under 7 years of age (Preschool/Junior Kindergarten)
- Reasonable tuition format
- We accept Child Care Connection, Preschool Open Doors, First to Work, and Hualalai Ohana Foundation Scholarship Assistance
- LIMITED FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- We are pleased to announce that we are once again a collaborator school with the Kamehameha Schools PAUAHI KEIKI SCHOLARS PROGRAM continuing with the Fall 2019 academic school year.
Please check their website for further information.