Our current 2023-2024 enrollment is full and we do not expect any availability for the remainder of this school year. Please contact us by email; firstname.lastname@example.org-(preferred method) for more info and to place your child on our Fall enrollment list. You may download the forms here. (once filled out please email to the preschool)
Our email address is: email@example.com. ***Effective January 1, 2024, our email address will be: firstname.lastname@example.org***
Contact us to schedule a visit or observation; as these are available by appointment only. (We are currently not allowing any visits due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions)
If you are interested in enrolling your child and becoming a part of the Small World experience, we urge you to contact us via email.
- Age-appropriate concepts and curriculum
- Stimulating, structured, teacher-directed learning environment with reputable Preschool through Junior Kindergarten readiness program
- Creative learning through the use of Music, Arts & Crafts, Science, Culture, Play, and Social Interaction skills
- Highly qualified and loving staff with many years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field
- Full, Half, and Extended Day Sessions
- Toddler (2 years of age) thru under 6 years of age (Preschool/Junior Kindergarten)
- Reasonable tuition format
- We accept Child Care Connection, Preschool Open Doors, First to Work, the Hualalai Ohana Foundation Scholarship Assistance, and the Kuki’o Ho’omana Preschool Fund.
- LIMITED FINANCIAL AID/SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- We are pleased to announce that we are once again a collaborator school with the Kamehameha Schools PAUAHI KEIKI SCHOLARS PROGRAM continuing with the 2024-25 academic school year. Deadline to apply is December 1st. Please check their website for further information.